domenica, ottobre 02, 2005

I'm sick but...

I have little progresses to share.

I worked on my Little Kate first pattern. We can't see a big progress because I used the white to stitch all the daisies and the fabric is white.



Then I realized that Christmas is coming quickly. I would like to prepare a lot of things but I've not started stitching the gifts yet. I should choose some colours because I want to use the pattern "L'atelier de brodeuse" to make some needlecase. I thought to make them with different colours. But I didn't feel to make the little conversions during these days, so I decided to go on with Teri's Stocking that I had already started last week. Here is the progress.



I'm happy about the progress but I have a lot of work to do before Christmas and I'm going to stitching!!!

2 commenti:

Kitty Couture ha detto...

Bea, sorry to hear you're sick. Take care, and get better soon!

Seems we're the same about Xmas - I hope I manage to make all my gifts myself, like last year!

Hope you can get a good rest! Try to take it easy this week :o)

Danielle ha detto...

You guys are good--I am lucky if I can make one or two gifts myself!! I have Atelier Broduese started, but I haven't had much time to work on it! It will make a lovely needlecase!