martedì, ottobre 18, 2005

Halloween?

I'm really tired but I want to post something I received this morning.
What is there in this wonderful parcel? I received it from Silver Needle and it took only six days to arrive to Italy.

















There are my Mill Hill kits!!! I'm so happy! They have already arrived and now I'm ready to start the one with the witches. It could be a good pattern for an Halloween ornament...I'm thinking about it...will I have enough time to finish it before Halloween? It doesn't seem simple, there are many colour changes...






















I have a little progress for my Winter Topiary to share. And I went on with the Little Kate project. To tell the truth I shouldn't stitch it, it is not for Christmas, I don't need it before Christmas...but it's so cute and easy...



Nessun commento: