mercoledì, settembre 14, 2005

Christmas and Summer

Finally she arrived!!! Yesterday I received my Celtic Summer pattern and I immediately decided what fabric I'll use. I hope it will be right...it's a 32ct lugana Sand from Silkweaver. I wanted to use one of the fabrics I had because I want to start stitching the Celtic as soon as possible and I couldn't wait for receiving another one. So I'm ready!!!

Some days ago I received also my Teresa Kogut fabrics. I'm going to sew a Christmas quilt and I've already prepared a few of the fabrics I need for the quilt. Here is the picture!



For Christmas I'd like to stitch also some gifts for my cousins and friends. The gifts should be 7 and I've already planned everything. Every year I usually sew also a charity's doll for Unicef, so I have to find enough time to do everything!!!

My little goal (a quarter of stitching for Once Upon a Time and TdF) is going good.....but it's a very little goal!

1 commento:

Carol ha detto...

Sand sounds just wonderful for Celtic Summer - yay, Bea is going to start stitching soon!!

I see your birthday is fast approaching - yay - what is the date??