lunedì, gennaio 02, 2006

Goals

This post will be about my goals for 2006.
I've never got organized with goals because I'm not a rotation stitcher and I usually stitch the pattern that calls me every day. But I have been thinking about new projects for some days and I want to make a list. I'll try to make a short list...


  • Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace by Passione Ricamo SAL with Carol (starting next spring)
  • 12 Flip-it by Lizzie Kate SAL with an Italian friend. Every month we'll stitch the monthly Flip-it
  • finish Terre de France by Annick Abrial, Christmas Elf Fairy by Mirabilia, Christian's Stocking by Shepherd's Bush, Be my love by Carriage House Samplings
  • work on Once upon a time by Passione Ricamo, Celtic Summer by Lavender&Lace, Little Kate's patterns by Margaret Sherry
  • finish the Mill Hill kit about Halloween
  • The rose of Sharon by Mirabilia SAL with Carol (sometimes during the year)
  • some ornaments for my Christmas tree
  • a needlecase for me
  • start and finish some LHN designs (Coffee Menu, The bookshelf...)

Well, the list is not so short but I hope I'll be able to reach some goals.

Yesterday I was really tired because our New Year's Eve dinner was long and we came back home at 4.30 a.m. We really enjoyed but I was sleepy for all the day. I stitched only a bit and I started my first Flip-it by LK. It's the January one.


2006 arrived...happy stitching new year!

2 commenti:

Lelia ha detto...

Happy New Year Bea! Your 2006 list looks great. Should be fun to do a Flip-it every month.

Singular Stitches ha detto...

Hapy New Year!