mercoledì, gennaio 11, 2006

I'm back, it's back...

Now my computer seems to work, so I'm back.
Today my website doesn't work and I'm a bit worried but I noticed the files are online and I can share in my blog the pictures I uploaded yesterday.

First of all I have the first finished work for 2006. It's small, but it's one work! It's the January Flip-it by Lizzie Kate that I stitched during a SAL. We're stitching one Flip-it every month. I'm going to finish every one into a little pillow.



Good progress for my Valentine pattern.



And it's back! The sampler Terre de France is back. I think I could call it UFO because I had not been stitching it for a long time. In the past days I pulled it out again and I finished a new block.

6 commenti:

Chiara ha detto...

Your Flip it blocks is lovely!!!! My JAnuary flip it stamp is still on a trip to Italy...:o)i hope it will arrive soon..before the end of January..

Lana ha detto...

Wow! You are doing really good work! Nice progress!
I was wanting ot do the flip it blocks too, maybe watchingo udo yours will inspire me to get them and start!
~Lana~

Carol ha detto...

Hi Bea - Nice to see you are back :-) Your Flip It is cute - doing those as a SAL is a wonderful idea! And your Valentine project is super cute too! It is great that Terre de France is back :-)

Singular Stitches ha detto...

Woo hoo on your happy dance! Very nice!

Ulla ha detto...

Wellcome back Bea

Is it DMC on January stamp?If yes-is it varigated blue?

The french embroidery what yarn.?It's also a lovely embroidery with beautiful threadd making it more beautiful.

Started working ful time so....
This weekend I have more time I hope.We have warm and really nice weather
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Anne S ha detto...

Ooh, Bea, your flip it is cute! Would you mind sharing what the dark blue variegated thread is on the flip it? I really really like the look of that one :) Also, I admore the Terre de France - and love your thread choice with that one too ... just gorgeous! Almost tempts me to download it and stitch it too! :)