martedì, gennaio 17, 2006

a LITTLE happy dance...

During the weekend I stitched only a bit because we decided to go shopping during the day and to watch Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2 during the night.
So I've not big progresses to share. But I have a little happy dance. I finished my first Little Kate by Margaret Sherry. I'm stitching all the ten patterns in the calendar with Little Kate. I'm going to use them in a quilt. It's a big project but I've not a deadline. The first pattern I stitched was easy but it took me a long time to make the backstitch. Margaret Sherry's backstitch is always difficult for me and I usually stitch her patterns on aida, so it's more difficult than on linen.



I started stitching the Coffee Menu by LHN and I'm enjoying. Unfortunately the picture is not good, but I couldn't do better yesterday.

4 commenti:

Ulla ha detto...

A snowstormy day it's wonderful with a summer or spring picture.It seams to be a quilt in soft clear colours.

Ulla in the north of Sweden

Carol ha detto...

Bea - Little Kate is the cutest! I love your quilt idea!!! And, what a cool start to Coffee Menu too!! Yay!

Chiara ha detto...

Your Little Kate is gorgeous!!!one is gone now the other ten:o)..i have also this pattern and i will do it a day!!!!

Bastet ha detto...

Little Kate is very cute. And a good start on the coffee menu!