lunedì, gennaio 30, 2006

New week

I've not been writing for some days because I didn't feel motivate. I couldn't share my progress because I stitched some projects I can't show yet.

Anne, I'll let you know the sizes of my fabric for Terre de France. The colour is not a DMC one, but it's a Crescent Colours thread, Bandana.

Finally I've a progress. To tell the truth my weekend was busy and I could stitch only a bit. Here is the progress on Be my love by Carriage House Samplings.



Now I have some leaflets by Prairie Schooler and during the weekend I could start a new project too. I want to stitch at least 12 ornaments for my Christmas tree before the end of December. I would like to change my ornaments for the next Christmas and I thought to stitch an ornament every month. When Christmas arrives, I'll have 12 ornaments. Unfortunately my leaflets arrived late and my January ornament will be surely finished during February.

The first Santa is one of the Santas in the leaflet Old World Santas by Prarie Schooler.




The meme of Fours
I've been tagged by Isabelle. Thanks, Isabelle. It's funny and I was happy to read you'd like to come to Florence. I'm waiting for you! ;)

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
baby-sitter
mathematics teacher
CAD designer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
Non ci resta che piangere (an Italian film with Benigni)
Harry Potter series
The lord of the rings
Matrix

Four Places I Have Lived
Florence (I have been living here since I was born!)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
Markette an Italian show, the only one I watch

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Jordan
Santorini (Greece)
Paris (twice)
Ireland

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Bloglines
Stitching Bits and Bobs
my website
EMS forums

Four of My Favorite Foods
every kind of Italian pasta (spaghetti, lasagne...)
Pizza
Cheesecake
Florentine rare steak

Four Albums singers I Can't Live Without (I changed to "singers" cause it's better tuned to what I listen to)
Eros Ramazzotti (italian)
U2
Ligabue (italian)
Litfiba (italian)

Four Places I'd Rather Be
Spain
Australia
New York
Cuba

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
Chiara
Laura
Svenja
Ulla

4 commenti:

Kitty Couture ha detto...

Hi Bea, it's good to read you again :)
Your Carriage House Samplings is coming along very nicely!

Thank you for answering the meme :D I was curious of what you would answer. It's funny that I want to visit Florence and that you visited Paris twice! And I am not surprised that you've lived all your life in Florence: when one is born in such a beautiful city, why leave it? ;)

Hugs and have a good week! :)

Anne S ha detto...

Yay, you're back :) Your WIP is coming along beautifully :)) Thanks for letting me know about the thread - I think I'm going to have to order some of that colour ... it's really pretty :)

Chiara ha detto...

Thank you to have tagging me :o)...

Bastet ha detto...

You're progressing well with your projects! Keep up the great work.