giovedì, dicembre 29, 2005

Snow in Florence

Yesterday I worked on Lavender Hill by LHN again. I'm really enjoying myself with it and I should finish it soon. To tell the truth I have to stitch the stocking for Lore but I'm sure I'll not be able to have it ready at Epiphany. I'll fill with sweets and candies the old stockings I made for him in the past years.



Yesterday I was stitching Lavender Hill when Lore called me and said to me "Look at the window!". It was snowing but I have never seen snowing in Florence as yesterday it was snowing. I was so busy with the stitches that I didn't notice it...I stopped and stared at the snow.

snow during the night: snow in the morning:


5 commenti:

Ulla ha detto...

Congratulations to the snow .
Have a nice time stitching.
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Running Kiwi ha detto...

Wow, snow! ... we have sunshine here LOL ... Lavender Hill is looking gorgeous - I love LHN designs :)

Kitty Couture ha detto...

Lavender Hill is adorable!! Such pretty colours :o)

It's been snowing in Paris as well, but such snow in Florence must be quite unusual indeed!

Carol ha detto...

Oh my goodness! I heard about that on the news! Do people in Florence know how to drive in the snow, or was it bad for driving there? As we speak, plenty of snow is falling right here, right now!! Ugh.

Danielle ha detto...

I heard Europe got lots of snow--here we have been very dry, and not too cold!