mercoledì, dicembre 28, 2005

My usual stitches

I decided to start stitching my first Carriage House Samplings design, Be my love. I have been wanted to try Victoria Clayton's silks for a long time. They're gorgeous.
Here is the first picture of the pattern.



And I worked for a bit on the Lavender Hill by Little House Needleworks. Those designs are lovely. I like almost all of them and I saw the new one by Country Cottage Needlework. I fell in love with it and I have to have it soon. It's a beautiful pillow! You can see it here.
About my Lavender Hill the progress is good even if I didn't stitch it for a long time. The pattern is simple and little, but lovely and funny. During these days I need some little projects to have more happy dances.

1 commento:

Carol ha detto...

Two wonderful starts Bea! Yes, the Victoria Clayton silks are yummy to work with, aren't they?!! Congratulations!