martedì, dicembre 13, 2005

Pictures

First of all, thank you for your posts. I missed you and your blogs. And I missed everyone during the past days again even if I was in Austria to ski.

I have some pictures to share. Here is my progress for the elf.



I didn't stitch much during my skiing days but I stitched.
I finished these Italian words and I'll use them to sew two gifts for my friends.















I stitched a bit the needlecases I have to prepare as gifts for other friend. I finished the first and I started stitching the second one.






















Now I'm sharing some pictures of Solden.



I'm skiing.













Bea and the snow.












Solden by night.

5 commenti:

Anne S ha detto...

I love your skiing piccies - looks like you had a great time! I love snow skiing - I'm rubbish at it, but adore it all the same :) Your needlecases are looking lovely - so is your Mirabilia elf :)

Kitty Couture ha detto...

Hi Bea, it looks like you had a great time in Austria! :D Loved looking at your photos!

Your Elf is progressing well, she is so pretty!

Your needlecases are going to be lovely as well.

Hugs!

Carol ha detto...

Hi Bea! I was beginning to wonder if your internet connection was down again - much better to hear you were in Austria skiing - how wonderful! Those pics are gorgeous (as are you!!) - and, your stitching - what wonderful progress on each!!!!!!!!!!

Running Kiwi ha detto...

Wow skiing - it's stinking hot here right now! LOL - looks like a lot of fun.

LOVE your Fairy Elf - she is looking gorgeous!

Ulla ha detto...

What a lovely idea to go skiing this time a year.We have much snow but no high mountains.Think I'm going to go out skiing during the holidays.We can do tha t until April so...but I was so inspired of you.

The elf is so so sweet.

Ulla in the north of Sweden