mercoledì, novembre 02, 2005

Yesterday we stayed at home so I stitched a bit and I have some progresses to share.

I decided to go on with my Halloween project even if Halloween went away. As you told me I'll be ready for the next year! I hope my witches will not become an UFO...I stitched them but there are not many new stitches. I stitched the faces and the hands.



Finally I stitched again my Felicity Wishes pattern. It should be ready as soon as possible because I want to take part in the Silkweaver showcase.
Here is a good progress on the skirt of the lady.



And Christmas is the next important day so I went on with my Christmas stocking. I stitched the name on the stocking (mine!) and some flowers. I can't wait for seeing the stocking finished. I'm going to stitch another one for Lore...

4 commenti:

Chiara ha detto...

All Your work are coming along very well...the witches are a nice stitching even if halloween is ended!!!

Carol ha detto...

All your projects are moving along beautifully Bea!

Danielle ha detto...

Wow. Lots of progress! Your witches are looking great. Maybe I will pull mine back out before the end of the year, after all!

Anne S ha detto...

All of your stitching is coming along well - and those witches especially are look fantastic! :)