domenica, novembre 06, 2005

They arrived!!!

Yesterday there was the baptism of Lore's nephew so we were really busy. I couldn't stitch because we were out for all the day. I only stitched a bit when we came back home, but I have not a big progress. I stitched some green and gold stitches on my Winter Topiary.




But yesterday was a great day for stash. Finally they arrived. The Mirabilia's kit arrived and it has gorgeous Crescent Colours fibers. The pattern is not big and I'm thinking to start stitching it soon. Surely before starting it I'm going to finish something...



And my Medium Treat Bag from Silkweaver arrived! I was so happy about it that I decided to purchase another one. It seemed to be really cheap and interesting.




















I received:

28 ct Shimmering Aqua Opalescent Lugana 9x13
32 ct Bo-Peep Pink Belfast Linen from Zweigart about 11x11
32 ct Romantic Interlude Lugana 13x18
32 ct Jubilation Belfast Linen 18x26
28 ct Taupe Cashel Linen from Zweigart about 11x11

I think I was lucky...I received some fabrics I can use for my next projects. I think that the Taupe Linen could be right for The Bookshelf of Little House Needlework.

Now I want to go and stitch!!!

5 commenti:

Ulla ha detto...

Wonderful fabrics and yes the sweet little elf,a wonderful kit I will do until Christmas.
The topiary I have to do 2006 because I have so many projects planned before Christmas.You are going to get a beautiful 4season topiary.Very fresh colours in it.
Where do we buy more time?
I wish you a lovely new week.
Ulla

Carol ha detto...

Hi Bea - congrats on your stash! You are very lucky - the Jubilation is the fabric Laura used for Dawn!!! She used the lugana, but the belfast is deeper - Silkweaver sent me that same fabric in another recent promotion and I plan to use it for Dawn too! Yay! They are sending the Bo Peep Pink to everyone - they must have a ton of it LOL! I pray my pack comes tomorrow :-) They say it was shipped 11/4.

Chelle ha detto...

Great fabrics Bea! I love the colors.

Danielle ha detto...

Lucky you--what great stash! I have been considering the Mirabilia Christmas Fairy. It seems designers are into limited edition kits lately. I thought she was pretty--so I will wait and see. You will have to start her soon, so I can decide if I must have her as well! :) The fabric is great, too!! Enjoy!

Anne S ha detto...

Great fabric colours - really lovely. And your stitching is coming along beautifully too :)