lunedì, aprile 04, 2005

No stitches, but good wine!

I hope to stitch again this evening because I haven't been stitching since Friday. What a long time for a stitcher!
Last Saturday we went for a little trip not too far from Florence. We went to San Galgano, a very little town in the beautiful Tuscan country. There is a big church without the roofing, we can take a look to the sky from the nave. Then we continued to Montalcino, another little town where one of the most famous wines of Tuscany is produced. Lore bought a bottle of Brunello and he was really happy. I'm happy too: I like red wine!
Yesterday I prepared one kilogram of dough for pizza because we had invited our six friends for dinner. I kneaded the dough for much time and the pizza turned out to be very good. I was a bit worried because it was my first time with the dough. Lore usually prepares it!
Well...I'm going to stitch...I hope...

Nessun commento: