sabato, marzo 26, 2005

New question



What are your thoughts on craft and/or needlework shows? Have you been
to one or are you planning on going to one this year?

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I live in Florence and I'm really far from every kind of craft or needlework shows. There is only a craft show in Florence during April every year. I went sometimes but I have never found something of interesting. It looks at african or other countries' craft and there is not anything about cross stitch or patchwork... Certainly I'd like very much to go to one about cross stitch or patchwork, but I don't know where I could go...

1 commento:

Carol ha detto...

Bea, If you are ever in New Hampshire the last weekend of April, I will gladly bring you to Celebrations with me. It is one of the best around :-) I am taking a class with Betsy Stinner of Earth Threads there on 4/30/05 :-) Would you like to join my new "fiberswappers" group? The link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fiberswappers/ - we would love to have you there, it just started up yesterday :-)