venerdì, giugno 03, 2005

Questions

Yesterday was national holiday but I stitched only two hours, I think. I started stitching a new pattern, one of Margaret Sherry to take part in a new charity's project but I have not any progress to show, I stitched with white floss on white Aida and I can't see anything!!!
This leads me to answer this week's question.



What do you like *least* about cross stitching?

I love cross stitching and there's not anything I don't like but I find it difficult to stitch with colours too similar to the fabric. It makes me annoyed!!! Naturally I don't like making a mistake in the stitches and discovering it when I have already stitched a big piece.

Last week I had not answered so I'm going to do so.
The question was:

How do you deal a "stitching slump?"

Fortunately I had not any big stitching slump. Sometimes I don't feel stitching and I don't stitch. I usually read a book or sew something to change hobby. After few days my stitching love comes back and it has grown!!!

Nessun commento: