sabato, giugno 25, 2005

A new little progress

I've updated my website but not my blog because I uploaded only some explanations to sew a potholder and they're Italian explanations.
But I stitched the dress of the stither of my SAL sampler. I finished all the stitches with the Olde Willow Stitchery. I miss few stitches to finish all the dress. I must choose the right number of DMC to join Olde Willow.





Are there any types of designs that you won't stitch?

I like almost all the kinds of cross stitch designs and I can't tell that I won't stitch a particular design in future, but now I don't like to stitch pictures, and celthic designs. And I know that many girls stitched an Egyptian woman from Lanarte but I won't stitch it!!! I have so many beautiful designs (Mirabilia, Passione Ricamo, Elizabeth's Designs, just to tell about someone...) and I'll be busy for several months!!!

Nessun commento: