giovedì, giugno 09, 2005

New project

I've not been stitching as I'd like for several days, but I could start a new pattern. An Italian friend gave me the pattern and we decided to stitch it as a SAL.
Choosing colours was difficult because we have so many. At the end we started. I decided to use an Olde Willow I received in the past months from PawPrints' Fiber Club. The pattern is a sort of sampler. There is a stitching lady and an alphabet. I started stitching the lady.
Here is my little progress!

1 commento:

Carol ha detto...

Hi Bea... Hmmmm... can't wait to see what this turns out to be :-) Seems our PR SAL is fizzling out... oh well, I keep plugging away at mine, but nobody posts about it anymore. That's OK.... I plan to start Moon Fairy Spirit once Miracle Butterfly is finished. Hope all is well by you :-)