mercoledì, maggio 04, 2005

Summary and questions

I came back!
I didn't go away but I didn't write during these days.
I did so many little things. I finished a little block to sew a potholder. I have not had a picture yet. I hope to sew it tomorrow. Then I finished my secret project for a friend...I can't tell anything about it: it's a big secret!
I continued my Bent Creek spring pattern but in Florence it's so hot that I could stitch a summer pattern! On Sunday we had lunch in the garden!!!!!
I started stitching the fifth block of Terre de France and I stitched my charity's block. I didn't forget my PR pattern...I stitched it because Sunday was our SAL day but I didn't a big progress...I had not enough time because in the evening we had dinner with friends and I could stitch it only in the afternoon.

My progress on BC pattern:




Today's first question was suggested by Dawn
(http://crafterscreations.blogspot.com) and is:

Do you finish all your finished pieces? (pillow, frame, etc,) If so,
how do you finish the pieces? If not what do you do with them?

I would have liked to answer "yes, I do", but no, I don't. When I finish a piece I'm so happy! After few days I started new pieces and I leave my old pieces unfinished or unframed. I don't know why. Sometimes I decide to pull out some unfinished pieces and finish them. I usually finish them in banners or framed works. Instead the unfinished pieces are waiting in a basket...

Today's second question is:
What is your opinion of Internet "freebies?"

Freebies are so many but few freebies are nice. I particularly like the French ones and the Mirabilia's ones. I like Elizabeth's designs' freebies and The Drawn Thread's ones. There are so many ladies who love all kinds of freebies, this is the reason for my making freebies on my website. I hope somebody likes them!

Nessun commento: