venerdì, febbraio 10, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you for all your kind posts.

I worked a bit on Coffee Menu. It's so relaxing...




And I pulled out Celtic Summer. To tell the truth it was not a UFO. I've been working on it again since the beginning of the year but I usually stitch it only a bit every week. So my progresses are slow. I started stitching with the Petite Treasure.



Today Olympic games are opening in Torino, Italy. I'm really thrilled about them because I like skiing and I'm going to watch them.

4 commenti:

Ulla ha detto...

Dear Bea

Yes tonight the games starts and we have focus on your country too.We are looking forward the ceremony tonight and we believe it's going to be very good.

As you perhaps have seen on the blog I'm going to knit a lot this period.We call it The knitting Olympic just for fun and naturally I get a goldmedal,otherwise I would have no chance.

Ulla in the north of Sweden wish you a lovely olympic time

Carol ha detto...

Hi Bea - you are almost there now with Coffee Menu - I see a Happy Dance coming very soon now :-)

I am thrilled to see Celtic Summer re-emerge - it is looking lovely! That is a great color conversion :-)

I, too, hope to enjoy watching some of the Olympics.

Anna van Schurman ha detto...

I'm a fan of skiing too. Of course, my cousin's sister-in-law is Bode Miller's sister, so you know who I'll be rooting for!

Lovely Celtic Summer!

Bastet ha detto...

Both progresses are wonderful. It's nice to see Celtic Summer again.