giovedì, aprile 13, 2006

Bunnies

During these days I worked on a small project for my new little cousin. I stitched a bib and I chose for it another pattern with a bunny. This design is on the same Italian magazine that I used for the bath towel.







I also started stitching my monthly Flip-It and I started working on the bunny. I love the April's Flip-It. I like the colours and the fibers are lovely. This is my progress.




Today I'm really happy because I received my first order on HoneySuckleCottage. I received some beautiful fabrics.




I'm thinking to use one of these fabrics to sew Be my love into a pillow or a wall hanging.


5 commenti:

Lelia ha detto...

Be My Love is lovely! And your charming bunnies : ) Love the bib! Love the flip-it. Happy Spring Bea ...

Katrina ha detto...

Hi Bea, what a lovely selection of fabrics - very nice, and the bib you have stitched is just wonderful. Happy spring to you :)

Chiara ha detto...

Hi Bea your new patterns are lovely!!
Buona Pasqua!!!
a presto

Carol ha detto...

Bea - those fabrics are gorgeous!!! Great choices!

Have a great Easter :-)

Anne S ha detto...

Loads of bunnies - they look great :) Love the fabrics too :))