martedì, agosto 30, 2005

First pictures

I started stitching yesterday.
I'm working on some projects and I decided some goals for September. First of all I'm going to take part in the Celtic Ladies SAL organized by Carol. We're some ladies who're stitching different Celtic ladies by L&L. I picked the Summer one but with alternative colours. I've to decide what fabric I want to use. I can't wait for starting the SAL.
Then I'm stitching a bookmark for an International exchange on EMS forum and Isabelle... you're right! I think I should stitch something for me next time!!! I can't upload my progress because of my secret partner. I don't want her to see what I'm stitching for her.

And I started stitching another charity's project. It's a Margaret Sherry dog, Dramatic. Here is my little progress!!!



And few stitches on my Terre de France. It's the first pattern I stitched since I came back home. Few stitches. So I decided to upload the picture of the fabric and not of the block I'm working on. The picture is not good...but we can see as the fabric is turning out.



About Ireland Lore is chosing the most beautiful pictures. We have more than 2500 pictures. I decided to keep the ones I made on my computer and I picked two of them to start and pubblish something of our holidays.

Here is the Blarney castle in the south of Ireland.




Here is the country in south of Ireland, near Mizen Head.

4 commenti:

Kitty Couture ha detto...

Hi Bea, beautiful pictures! The Dramatic dog is a cute design and should be a fun project. But... as you say... Don't forget to gift yourself as well! ;o)

Terre de France is so impressive.

Carol ha detto...

Lovely Ireland pics!! Thanks for sharing those - I sooooooo very much want to go too!!!!!! I am so happy you joined our SAL :-)

Danielle ha detto...

You Terre de France looks really lovely!! Your Ireland photos are beautiful, too! I hope you'll share more!

Lelia ha detto...

Bea: welcome back. Lovely blog. the mailart with cat face is charming. nice job!