The first month in the year finished and it's time to review my goals.
- stitch twice Watermelon Thread Packs by LHN for my tablecloth
- stitch four little patterns for my Advent calendar
I stitched three patterns but last month I made a mistake in the count and I have to stitch three sachets for month and not four, so three sachets are ok
- start stitching 1999 Santa by PS and Season of Rest by LHN
- work on Celtic Summer, Terre de France and Forest Snowfall
Yes. I have not any picture for Celtic Summer but I'm working on her.
- stitch twice Pear Thread Packs by LHN for my tablecloth
- stitch three little patterns for my Advent calendar
- finish 1999 Santa by PS
- finish September Flip-It and start stitching the last one
- finish Abigail Winslow and her pillow and start the next DD block
Yesterday I also started stitching Dawn by Passione Ricamo. This is a SAL with Carol and we're going to stitch her on Thurdays. I have not taken a picture yet but I hope to share it in the next days. I was really impatient to start this new project and now I'm happy because we have started it!
Today I'm starting another SAL with Veronica. We'll stitch a lovely pattern by Tina Wenke.
Naturally I'm till using my rotation and I'll not change it. I'll add this new projects to the other projects. I have so many WIPs but I'll try to work on all of them.
In the meantime this is the small progress for September Flip-It by LK.
I also finished Abigail Winslow by LHN. This is another lovely and funny pattern. I enjoyed stitching it and I'm impatient to start the next one.