sabato, marzo 11, 2006

I'm back!

I'm back. I went to ski last week and I came back. Unfortunately when I was at home again I was ill. Today I feel better but I don't feel good, I've not gone out yet and I didn't start stitching again. I spent the past days in my bed and watching tv. :(
I've to share two pictures because I should have shown them at the begininnig of the week.

During my long week-end in Dolomiti I could stitch a bit and I went on with my second Christmas ornament:



I started stitching the monthly flip-it too. I'm using the first colour, Butternut Squash (GAST).



Now I don't feel to review my February goals and the March ones but I'm going to do so in my next post.
Have a nice weekend!

3 commenti:

Carol ha detto...

Hi Bea - I am so sorry you fell ill when you got back from your trip. That is yucky. I got your email today - thanks! Am glad to hear the DMC arrived safe and sound :-)

Ulla ha detto...

Hello Bea and wellcome back

Take care of you.We have been missing you.
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Bastet ha detto...

Sorry to hear you got sick just after getting home from skiing. Not good. Hope you feel 100% better real soon. you've made good progress on your wips.