venerdì, luglio 01, 2005

Only stash

During this week I didn't stitch. Every night we went out with our friends or we watched films with them. We watched the sixth episode of Star Wars too. I didn't remember it!!! I was so young when it was made!

But I have a little progress for one of my charity's projects. I should finish two of them before August. I hope to do do!



I didn't stitch but I purchased something from Silkweaver. I decided to purchase a Summer Fun pack and I have already decided what I could stitch. But you'll see it! I ordered five Reflections small cuts too, I decided to try some colours. I hope they'll be right for some of my future projects.



When starting a new project, do you start in the middle? If you do,
once you've worked down to the bottom, do you turn your chart and
fabric around so that you are stitching the top section downwards
again or do you just stitch upwards from the middle?

I don't usually start in the middle. I sometimes start in the middle, but not always.
If I do so I usually stitch upwards from the middle. I've never turned my chart and fabric around...I think I couldn't do so... If I can I usually start in the top of the fabric.

Nessun commento: